Click here to see our scheduled system safety and software safety courses.
- Qualification and Reliability of Complex Electronic Rotorcraft Systems, Alex K. Boydston, William D. Lewis, U.S. Army.
- Quality Assurance Program For Previously Developed Software Used In Critical Applications, CAN/CSA-Q396.1.2-89, Canadian Standards Association.
- Quality Assurance Program For The Development Of Software Used In Critical Applications, CAN/CSA-Q396.1.1-89, Canadian Standards Association.
- Quality Principles, Software-Based Equipment, Association of American Railroads, Signal Manual, Section 17, 1995.
- Quantified Risk Assessment: Its Input To Decision Making, Health & Safety Executive, Her Majesty's Stationery Office, ISBN 0-11-885499-2, 1989.
- Quantifying Software Validation: When To Stop Testing, J.D. Musa, A.F. Ackerman, IEEE Software, Vol. 6, No. 3, May 1989, pp 19-27.