SYSTEM SAFETY, SOFTWARE SAFETY, HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERING
RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, MAINTAINABILITY
Click here to see our scheduled system safety and software safety courses.
- Maintainability And Its Influence On System Safety, C. Whetton, In Technology and Assessment of Safety-Critical Systems, Edited by F. Redmill, T. Anderson, Springer-Verlag, 1994, pp 31-54.
- Major Hazard Assessment: A Survey Of Current Methodology And Information Sources, Specialist Inspector Report 29, Health & Safety Executive, Her Majesty's Stationery Office.
- Malfunction 54 : Unraveling Deadly Medical Mystery Of Computerized Accelerator Gone Awry, E.J. Joyce, American Medical News, October 1986, pp 1,13-17.
- Managing The Reliability Of COTS-Based Military Systems, W.M. DeBusk Jr., In Proceedings Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 1998, pp 394-400.
- Manual For The Development Of Rail Transit System Safety Program Plans, American Public Transportation Association, May 1999.
- Mass Transit System Safety Glossary, U.S. DOT, October 1995.
- Mathematical Descriptions And Specification Of Software, D.L. Parnas, In Proceedings of IFIP World Congress 1994, Vol. I, August 1994, pp 354-359.
- Mathematical Expressions For Reliability, Availability, Maintainability And Maintenance Support Terms - IEC 61703, International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, Switzerland, September 28, 2001.
- Mathematical Notation In Formal Specification: Too Difficult For The Masses?, Kate Finney, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 2, February 1996, pp 158-159.
- Measures Of Excellence: Reliable Software On Time, Within Budget, L. Putnam, Quality Publishing Inc., 1991.
- Medical Devices - Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices - ISO 14971:2000, ISO, December 2000.
- Medical Devices - Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices, Rationale for Requirements - ISO 14971:2000/Amd 1:2003, ISO, 2003.
- Medical Devices - Risk Analysis - EN 1441, CEN.
- Medical Electrical Equipment - Part 1-4: General Requirements For Safety - Collateral Standard: Programmable Electrical Medical Systems - IEC 60601-1-4, International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, Switzerland, April 7, 2000.
- Methodology For Conduct Of Space Shuttle Program Hazard Analyses, NASA, NSTS 22254, Revision A, April 30, 1991.
- Mishap Risk Management - Army Pamphlet 385-30, U.S. Army, October 10, 2007.
- Model-Based Development and Verification Supplement to DO-178C and DO-278A - DO-331, RTCA, December 13, 2011.
- MORT Safety Assurance Systems, William G. Johnson, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 1980.
- Murphy: Expecting The Worst and Preparing For It, Nancy G. Leveson, In Proceedings of COMPCON Fall '84: The Small Computer (R)Evolution, Arlington, Virginia, 1984, pp 294-300.
- Myths Of The Chemical Industry, Trevor A. Kletz, The Institution of Chemical Engineers, Rugby, Warwickshire, U.K., 1984.